Steel doors and windows Jansen are distinguished by a number of functional and aesthetic qualities, the main of which are:
- Strength and durability – they are able to outlive the building in which they are installed.
- Excellent heat and sound insulation.
- Security – possibility of burglary resistance and fire protection.
- Ability to achieve large sizes and various shapes.
- Application of all known types of opening.
- Thin visible profiles – a more elegant look compared to aluminum windows, for the same design features.
- All types of coatings – galvanized, powder coated, etc.
- А vision that is appropriate for public buildings, as well as for the restoration of architectural monuments.
- Increase the value of the building.
- No need for maintenance, which reduces operating costs.
- Environmental friendliness – made of 100% recycled steel.